Free cognitive assessment with screening tests (MMSE, MoCA).
Please contact us if 1 or more of the following apply to you or a person you care about:
- Memory/attention/concentration loss,
- Diagnosed with some form of dementia or other cause of cognitive decline,
- Diminished interest in activities and hobbies,
- Difficulty in memorizing appointments,
- Interest in being proactive in maintaining or improve your cognitive skills.
Addressed to older adults with:
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Dementia (e.g. Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, Vascular Dementia, Huntington’s Disease etc.)
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Healthy ageing (for prevention purposes)
- Comprehensive neuropsychological assessment for diagnosis and employment
- Cognitive enhancement and rehabilitation therapy with the aim to:
- Improve or maintain at a maximum degree the cognitive skills
- Improve daily activities
- Improve mood and quality of life
- Psychoeducation and client/family support with the aim to:
- understand and manage symptoms.