GUIDed is a research and development project whose ambition is to develop services that make the use of existing technology solutions more relevant for older end-users, and easier to use. In addition, training solutions that utilise techniques from augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR), will be developed. To accomplish this a layer of digital content will be added to what constitutes, for example, instructions for use of the GUIDed smart home and living services. Training of caregivers and the elderly users in the use of GUIDed solutions will take place with the help of AR/VR.
Partners involved are:
- Agecare (Cyprus) LTD – Materia Group (Cyprus) – Coordinators
- University of Cyprus (UCY) (Cyprus) – Technical Coordinator
- Kompetenz-netzwerk Informations-technologie zur Förderung der Integration von Menschen mit Behinderungen – KI-I (Austria)
- Platus Learning Systems GmbH (Austria)
- Karde AS (Norway)
- Harpo Sp. z o. o. (Poland)